• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Nancy please? update p10 'home and nomming'

Den

Mama Doe
Sadly Nancy's eye is a bit wet and mucky again and she has to go to the vets tomorrow for a tear duct flush and dental if necessary. I've never been in this situation before so am very panicked myself too. Is she likely to be in need of pain relief when she comes home?

I feel really bad for her as at the moment it's not appearing to be giving her any trouble at all but I realise that it could do and probably a case of fine one minute and in pain the next which could mean emergency vets.

Last edited:
Sending mega vibes for Nancy! I'm sure she'll be fine :) Digby had his done a couple of times no problem xxx

I can't remember what my vets do with pain relief after a dental as they always keep them in overnight after a GA (I would prefer them home as think they are more willing to eat again in their own surroundings) Sending lots of vibes for your Nancy xxx

How's Nancy doing? :wave: x

Thanks for asking after her.Ive just brought her home and she's currently tucking into apple leaves from our tree.

She had a gas anaesthetic not a full one (don't really understand the difference )and had a small spur filed down as well as the flush.

She seems very well in herself and has another weeks worth of Eyedrops.:love::wave::thumb:

Back