• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do we always panick so quickly..

FredW

Alpha Buck
I was just closing their pen for now while getting ready to cook dinner. When I saw Bunbuns' paw all red. I instantly panicked thinking all sorts... until Fluffy came from their food shelf with red all around his mouth... then I remebered... 'oh yeah, they had beetroot today'... and she obviously stood in it.... lol
What was the silliest thing you'll panicked over where afterwards you just thought..'really!?' :roll:

:lol: Glad it was just beetroot! Can't think of anything offhand, must have been loads of times I've thought the wrong thing :roll:

Boo flopped over yesterday & I was aghhhhh "sore hocks"
aka a small piece of red washi tape stuck to her massive fluffy foot :lol:

I took Cookie to the vets, think she was in for something else and told the vet I thought her third eyelid was ripped and all manky in the corner of her eye. He had a look and it was her fluff! which he then took out in about 1 second! :oops:

Phew, panic over.
I didn't think they could have beetroot - I get the feeling my two wouldn't like it anyway, unless it's with cheese in a sandwich. ;)

Phew, panic over.
I didn't think they could have beetroot - I get the feeling my two wouldn't like it anyway, unless it's with cheese in a sandwich. ;)

lol sounds like your two are fussy ;)
but yeah, it's on the save food list here: http://www.saveafluff.co.uk/rabbit-info/safe-foods-for-rabbits and also saw it in a different book. I like to give them a few different things every so often just so they get variety. though probably will stay away from beetroot after this incident for a while, don't think my heart can cope with that again lol

lol sounds like your two are fussy ;)
but yeah, it's on the save food list here: http://www.saveafluff.co.uk/rabbit-info/safe-foods-for-rabbits and also saw it in a different book. I like to give them a few different things every so often just so they get variety. though probably will stay away from beetroot after this incident for a while, don't think my heart can cope with that again lol

Bobby put his nose in the air and sneered when I mentioned beetroot.
Sable said pffttt they may have that red stuff but do they have that posh pak choi like we had tonight? Have you noticed how they are able to talk out of the side of their mouths so you can barely hear them?

I thought Ludo had breathing problems because he was squeaking.

Then I realised it was my chair. :lol:

yeah dead bunny flop, that gets me too each time. always tempted to wake up to be sure lol

Bobby put his nose in the air and sneered when I mentioned beetroot.
Sable said pffttt they may have that red stuff but do they have that posh pak choi like we had tonight? Have you noticed how they are able to talk out of the side of their mouths so you can barely hear them?

oh yeah they sure can talk.... or we hear voices in our head, one or the other, haven't figured out which one yet lol

Stu had an orange face once from a coloured salt lick :roll: it was all over his head cheeks front feet and chest where he had licked it in the rain and must have chinned it a few times too :shock:

took me ages to figure it out even when I was stripping his hutch to see where it was from just didn't think about the salt lick :oops: :lol:

Stu had an orange face once from a coloured salt lick :roll: it was all over his head cheeks front feet and chest where he had licked it in the rain and must have chinned it a few times too :shock:

took me ages to figure it out even when I was stripping his hutch to see where it was from just didn't think about the salt lick :oops: :lol:

Yeah I could imagine myself doing that. LOL

Back