• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding around Manchester/Stockport?

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere or anyone good for this? It's not a definite yet but might need it next year!

We've been looking at doing a family holiday which means that my mum couldn't bunsit and don't really have anyone else I would trust to do it. If I can't find anywhere I like then we aren't all going away at the same time :)

Any recommendations?

(Indoor bunnies - would like indoor boarding really!)

Last edited:
I've seen the Peggy Henderson Society for Abandoned animals mentioned before for boarding (although I've not used them myself).

I run a small bunny boarding and fostering service in East Didsbury - so, it's close to the airport too. It's family run and we only take a few at a time to give them max love and attention. Have a look - we are happy to take indoor bunnies too (we have two house bunnies so I understand!)

http://www.theburrowsdidsbury.co.uk/ I am on facebook too as The Burrows Didsbury.

Thanks Sarah

I run a small bunny boarding and fostering service in East Didsbury - so, it's close to the airport too. It's family run and we only take a few at a time to give them max love and attention. Have a look - we are happy to take indoor bunnies too (we have two house bunnies so I understand!)

http://www.theburrowsdidsbury.co.uk/ I am on facebook too as The Burrows Didsbury.

Thanks Sarah

That looks fantastic! I'm only in Cheadle so really close to Didsbury :) might have to show my mum this weekend and look at holiday dates soon! :)

I've seen the Peggy Henderson Society for Abandoned animals mentioned before for boarding (although I've not used them myself).

I've been to their free health check days a couple of times and did wonder if they did boarding but wasn't sure if they were a rescue only, might have a look on their website and see what I can find! :)

No problem. I'm glad you think so. We only take up to 6 at a time plus the foster bunnies at the moment to keep things simple and the buns happy. Perhaps see you next year 😉

Back