• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey's been ill

weedug

Mama Doe
i haven't been around for a while, but Honey took another episode of not eating. The vet thought she had pain in her upper stomach, but thought it was referred pain from her spine. She had x-Rays but everything was fine, no arthritis anywhere which was surprising given her age. She has lost some weight though, and feels really skinny.

She is to stay on metacam, tramadol and Zantac to see how she does. Her symptoms are similar to Timmy who I posted about in Rabbit Health. I'm quite worried about that because it would mean she can't be helped either :(.

Any spare vibes would be appreciated, especially after all she went through last year with the op on her nose for snuffles.

:love:... Awww no, it's lovely to see you posting again weedug but sorry to hear it's health worries for your buns......:cry:

Lots of get well vibes being sent and lots of love to you and yours

fee x

Back