• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
Chloe is at the vets today to sort out some of her fur mattes that I can't get to myself with scissors. Also there to discuss what's the best way forward in regards to getting her a new mate :( Unfortunately it doesn't take Chloe long to become quite territorial whilst living on her own.

I did speak to the vet briefly on the phone yesterday about Barney. She said even if they attempted to amend his fractured jaw, he would have had to live with being tube fed through his kneck whilst letting the bones rest or something like that. Could you imagine. Barney lived to eat, he had so much enjoyment from food.

No I can't imagine doing that to a bun, however much we loved them, and didn't want to lose them, it would be awful for them. Hard as it was, you made the right decision for him. Really hope that Chloe is coping ok, and maybe have another friend to love her one day xxxxx

i think you made the right call & the ultimate selfless decision, I can't imagine any bunny I've had coping with tube feeding. I hope Chloe finds love again when the times right

Vet recommended I find a friend for Chloe as soon as really. I do feel guilty about her being on her own. It wasn't a smooth ride bonding her & Barney together so I'm dreading having to go through the whole process again with another rabbit :shock:

Cutie :love: I see she has been to the hairdressers too.

Maybe she'll bond easier second time round - now she has known love through Barney

Back