• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Babies, Name Suggestion and Pics

Plushlops

Young Bun
Meet my new babies. I picked them up yesterday, they were 8 weeks Saturday.They are 2 boys and 1 girl and they all need names!? I was supposed to only get 2 but I couldn't leave the lil blue self on his own. They are soooo friendly, I've never seen baby bunnies so outgoing. When they hear me coming they stick their little noses out of the bars ready for me to give rubs. I'm absolutely in love.

Names I'm looking at are Bluebell, Buttercup and Dandelion but but I don't know if they are a bit girly for the boys?

Aww - I just want to snuggle them all! That second to last photo especially is just :love:

So, will these buns have 'rex' fur when they are older? Their fur looks so long and 'fluffy' at the moment it is hard to imagine!

Two of my boys are called frosty and snowflake and another one is sunshine. I really like all the names you have chosen.

Aww they're so cute :love:

May I put in a suggestion for Zippy, George (or Georgina for the girl!) and Bungle?! As you can see from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of their work! :lol:

Girly names? I don't think so, and they won't know the difference anyway! I think flower/plant names are cute for bunnies.

Also, they are lovely. :)

Back