• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lisa (minilop1) - Mabel is Flying in 'Rabbiting On' :-)

I saw that when my copy arrived this lunchtime. I thought I recognised the pic. Lots in the mag this quarter. Hope you're feeling ok Jane.

It's a fantastic picture. I've seen it before on the internet but on a computer screen I couldn't see the detail anything like as well as in the magazine so I didn't realise just how good the photograph is. - I bet you are really proud of that one, Lisa.

thank you, hope mabel made your day jane, yes when I put the photo on here, someone suggested I write to them to see if could go in magazine, they loved it, and I was asked to write a few words to go with her :love:

Well it was a surpise to see my old bunny, Folly, on the front cover!!! She died years ago so it was lovely to see her 'up close and personal'.

RU is taking over Rabbiting On:thumb: Gorgeous pictures of Mabel and Folly and a not so gorgeous one of me on page 14 :lol:

RU is taking over Rabbiting On:thumb: Gorgeous pictures of Mabel and Folly and a not so gorgeous one of me on page 14 :lol:

Come on, which one are you?! Hoppers busy spreading the word :D

... I wrote a little piece that coincidentally is also on page 14 :p

Aww...I want to see :(
(May have to find a way to buy a copy and have it sent over the pond! :D )

Back