• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnie boarding in Essex

Hi everyone, hope you can help with this. My usual bunnie boarding lady isn't doing this anymore. I'm so shocked as she was amazing at it and really took such good care of my bunnies, it's such a shame as I trusted her completely.

Can you recommend any boarding places mainly in the Southend on sea/Rochford area? I'm more than happy to drive of course if needed but if it's somewhere local to me that would be great.

Many thanks guys :wave:

There is one in Eastbourne I trust 100%, but that would be a 2 hour drive, so not ideal, but if you cant find anyone closer let me know and I will get you her details. She had Bunbuns three times now, and both of them once, and they always come back happy and well looked after.

bunny mummy I live in Hockley. Not an official boarder or business but I occasionally help people out on here (can supply references if you like!). If you have a couple of buns or just one group I am more than happy to have them in my spare room :)

Last edited:
Hi, I have used both Little Lodgers, Romford and Woodcroft Warrens near Brentwood and found them both very good, they both get booked up really early in school holidays though.

Back