• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet recommendation Buckhurst Hill/Chingford area

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Can anyone recommend me a good bunny vet in the Buckhurst Hill/Chingford area? It's for someone looking to adopt a pair of bunnies, they haven't had bunnies before so a suggestion of a good vet (or equally any vets to avoid!) would be really helpful. Please do pm me if you'd rather not say on the thread :) I've also emailed RWAF to see if they can suggest anyone.

Many thanks!

Very controversial, but I find the vets inside Pets at Home very good (retail park by the Audi dealership).

I go to Adam Thomas at Goddards South Woodford, the nurses are really good too. It's a bit pricey but well worth it for piece of mind.

I've heard the Vets in PAH is fine, but they only do routine surgery (spay/neuters) on site. I know this because a friend used to take her giant there, but when she had a tooth abscess she was told she would have to take her all the way to the Beaumont in Camden to have it treated.

Last edited:
Back