• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Box Love by Boo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Looking over old photos ...

looking comfy but how??

DSCF6280_zpsyremfts8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The tea towel "pillow" was well received

DSCF5016_zpszzemzbsw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF5014_zpszcwrqfmk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Try & put something more sustainably comfy in there & you get to see her less "lady like" side. Sorry!! another video - the undignified behaviour starts about 30 secs in (after the scanning)

th_DSCF5917_zpsvh3kjvdq.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

As secretary of the 'Lady Boo' fan club, I welcome more photos and videos :lol:

Love the tea towel (is there bunnies on that there t towel?!)

The video .. I laughed out loud at the show of bottom! I remember someone many years ago asking me for advice on her trio and their litter training habits. I went over to talk with them and guess what? They *all* turned their backs on me :lol:

Wonderful, thank you J&B x

Aw thank you Mighty Max. I do try & hold back (believe it or not :lol:) from posting my babies as much as I'd like to so nice to know you enjoy them.

She certainly does have some booty eh. The tea towel was another of my gone wrong crafting episodes so naturally it has bunnies on it ;)

Oh that video has made my day ! What can be nicer than a floofy bunny botty in your face :lol::lol:
I love the pic of her lying on the tea towel, that's so sweet :love::love:

Back