• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Right - that's it - officially declaring ourselves a 'rescue'

Fellie

Warren Veteran
...because that's what we seem to be.

Neighbours who have a big doberman puppy and a terrier type dog decided to get a rabbit for their little boy 10 days ago - dogs wouldn't leave the rabbit alone, little boy kept leaving hutch open, they cannot cope with the noise/excitment/barking/screaming kid - and breeder won't take rabbit back...and they knocked on our door about an hour ago and yes - we now have 9 rabbits! :shock::shock::shock:

I am at work today so hubby sorted it out - he's not known for holding his tongue/temper when it comes to animals and gave our neighbours a...shall we say strong...lecture about rabbits :lol:...luckily we don't see these neighbours very often :roll:

They were sold the rabbit as a Rex - and he is about 12 weeks old - not sure about breed or age - and will be getting him/her sexed properly. Apparently he is very bright and confident considering his last 10 days so that's good.

Am a bit stressed to say the least - can't actually afford another rabbit, don't really have the space and certainly don't have the time. So this little chap may end up be being re-homed - or we may try for a bond with one of our pairs. And I need to find a way of raising a few funds as well.

This is the little chap - they called him Munchkin - but I'm thinking Kanga or Roo or Wally (has that look about him :lol:)

:love:.... Awww Wally suits him ... He does look like a wee Roo......

You've a big heart...xxxxxxx

We'd all do the same. Thank god for people like you and awesome husband to say the least! :thumb::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww incredibly sweet.

Well done.

God what an absolute beauty!!!

Back