• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House rabbit boarding central Scotland

nkariuz

Warren Scout
Hello RU,

Since the excellent Buddies Bunnies closed down last year, I am have been trying to find a good place to board my bunnies.

Hutches Boarding & Rescue in Alyth near Perth is best I have found so far.

I am going to visit Oaklodge Small Animal Boarding in Lanark this Saturday, has anyone ever heard or dealt with them ?

If you know of a good place please let me know.

Thanks.

Nkariuz.

Hi, yes Ali does boarding but I would think not for indoor bunnies as her set up for bunnies is outdoors.

She has 2 dogs in the house too!!

She is fab and I would strongly recommend her...Use the link above to contact her,,, she may well now do indoors, although I think it unlikely..

Fee xx

Thanks for the replies.

Yes i spoke to alibunmum last year and she was very nice, but unfortunately it was outside boarding only.

Sorry .. I don't know who else to suggest... There is a severe shortage in the Central belt....

Good luck, if you do find somewhere, can you please keep us updated?.

Good luck
Fee x

I was faced with the same problem when Buddies closed, I spent ages trying to find someplace else without success. I now use a pet sitter that I found via the RWAF called Animals at Home. As well as pet sitting the guy also does the vet ambulance for my own vet and the out of hours vet. I would highly recommend him. He has a website and a FB page (google Animals at Home Falkirk).

Thanks for the info will look into it.

Maybe I should give up the day job and start my own bunny boarding business :lol:

I am lucky in the respect that I can get my mum to come and watch my two in the house.

Hope you find someone, will be handy for me to know for future just in case too.

Back