• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny alert

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
My two Rabbit Residence Rescue buns came home yesterday. They have been in the rescue for 5 years and are roughly seven years old. The Himalayan marked girl has deformed 'privates' so she requires some special care.
They're such lovely bunnies and have settled in really nicely
Having breakfast this morning

Exploring

Doing his digging

OMG I love these two. I have seen them on the website and coo'd over them many times. So glad they have a lovely RU home. Lucky them and lucky you.

Both gorgeous, but your Himmi girlie is particularly :love:

Do they have names yet, or are you waiting to choose?

Happy Gotcha Day, lucky bunsters.

:love:

I'm changing the names they came with as it would be insensitive of me not too.
We're still deciding but OH and I like Rose for the Himmi as she's so pretty and Shadow for the blue grey boy.

I think I saw this on their Instagram! :) they are beautiful bunnies and very lucky to have a lovely home with you :)

What gorgeous bunnies, and what a lovely home they have now. Welcome to RU lovely buns :wave:

They won't believe their luck - 5 years in rescue - now they are getting to live the life they should. Happy new home bunnies, They are very beautiful:love:

What a gorgeous pair. The girl looks a bit like my Spenser, although he is all white. They look very pleased with their new home.

They are so beautiful :love:

I'm so happy that they've found such a lovely forever home, bless you for taking them xxx

I've seen those two on the website before - lovely bunnies :)

I'm always amazed how long some of the bunnies have been at RRR, there's 2 pairs of frenchies who have been there a while that I've got my eye on, but have stopped myself adopting as it would mean I couldn't do RSPCA fostering anymore. Wish I could give them all a home :(

Back