• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 Years since I lost Jasper :(

Today marks 4 years since I lost my soul bunny Jasper. His death was one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. He passed away whilst I was on holiday after being found having a fit in his hutch. :cry: He was the first bunny I ever lost and now sadly have 6 more at Rainbow Bridge with him. Rest in Peace beautiful boy, I will never forget you. xxx

He was beautiful, a beautiful bunny who connected so deeply with you that you went on to have loads more gorgeous bunnies:love:

Awww. He was a smasher! They do have a way of getting into your heart that you never could have forseen pre-buns don't they?

Such a handsome boy :love:
I didn't know you did bunny agility with him. :) That's really something! He does look like he's concentrating, like joey&boo said.

Thinking of you on this sad anniversary. :cry: (((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

So handsome. :love: I totally understand what you mean. I lost my gsd June last year and I thought I would feel 'ok' by now but I don't. I still well up at the thought of her. I don't think I'll ever stop missing her. xx

Cherish the happy memories and try not to dwell on the pain of parting. I'm sure Jasper would have known how much he was loved.

will never forget jasper even though I never met him in real life, could see his character shine through pics and stories :love: xx

He looks just like my Winston! I'm fairly new here so I never got a chance to hear much about Jasper but he looks absolutely gorgeous :love: Think of the happy memories, and you have some lovely bunnies now :)

Back