• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoops -accidental bunny/puppy meet up

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I forgot to shut the puppy gate last night and I could hear the puppies barking but thought they were in the lounge.
Hubby was in the lounge but thought they were in the kitchen with me.

He came to see what was going on and discovered the gatec was open[emoji33] ...we raced up and there on the landing were two very excited buns with a Sheldon looking at them with great interest. Luckily Holly was under our bed and didn't seem to notice[emoji2] ...pups were carried away looking ever so pleased with them selves and the buns were all very chilled about the barking. Phew![emoji2]

Sounds like your bunnies couldn't give a monkeys about the pups :thumb:

Hope when they do meet its a friendly afair :D

Phew! Our Jojo (labrador x, mainly labrador) often sniffs the rabbits (when I am in their shed with the door open so Jo can put her head on my lap) they dont mind her at all. She LOVES their food and always waits at pellet o'clock for a few treats!

Tass (collie) has been permanently put off the rabbits due to the thumps that they made when they lived indoors. She didnt know what it was and would leap onto my lap shivering with fear ... (awww). She wont go near any of the rabbits now.

Back