• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My favourite place....

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
This is where I like to sit and chill in the evenings, my favourite place with my lovely boy Marley...............my shed x

4F439288-70FD-4E9D-8D1F-95EE46389A32_1.jpg

7BD0C634-6D85-45B3-B2BC-E79EBD5086B1.jpg

58F5D535-6B1F-4F96-99D8-D144B0CBB9FA.jpg

7DC7D094-2BD6-42A2-8EC9-0DCE5B2B51F7.jpg

Gotta love the Marley moo :love:

I love that chair, I had a sudden memory then of my Grandads shed and he had a very similar chair, it took me right back, I could smell the stored fruit and his pipe smoke in the air :love:

Gorgeous xx

:love:... Its like a magical Narnia!!

Full of bunny things,!!!

Absolutely idyllic....

Fee x

Ps. Marley is stunning xx

Ooo you have inspired me. I can put my much loved plate rack in on of the rabbit sheds. Brilliant.

Marley is gorgeous. He still has such a lean look. My Autumn and Sunshine are rather more er filled out ...

Ooo you have inspired me. I can put my much loved plate rack in on of the rabbit sheds. Brilliant.

Marley is gorgeous. He still has such a lean look. My Autumn and Sunshine are rather more er filled out ...

Thank you x
I was a bit worried that I'm not feeding him enough but he free ranges and eats grass most of the day so maybe that's why he is lean x

I love it :thumb:

i need to get a chair in mine i sit on top of a wooden box :roll: rather uncomfy

i have the Rabbits are chocolate sign too love it :lol:

Thank you x
I was a bit worried that I'm not feeding him enough but he free ranges and eats grass most of the day so maybe that's why he is lean x

My mum is always telling me my BH is too skinny! I keep telling her that is her build and she supposed to look like that.

Back