• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Spenser please...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser was very poorly last night. I was up until 4am with him. He refused his supper, but did not adopt his usual stasis posture. He alternated between sitting very still, and thrashing about, ears shaking. I managed to rub his tummy, and this seemed to help. He seems fine now, but I am.going to try and get him checked by the vet today. He seemed to be straining to wee last night, and has also been shaking and scratching his ears more than usual.

Poor Spenser :( Vibes on the way for him. I hope your vet visit goes well and that whatever is going on is easily treated. xxxx

Nooooo!! Spenser!!! Gentle nose rubs for his lordship. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Spenser, sending you loads and loads of get well soon vibes. Fingers, toes and paws crossed for you...and your mummeh who must be very stressed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending vibes for Spenser xxx I hope you can take it easy today after your late night. Mine always seem to pick then to be ill too xxx

Aww no, Millions of get well vibes for our Gorgeous Spenser.

Come on fluffy boy, get well soon xxxxxxx

Hugs for you too Susie x

Back