• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy healthy bunnies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My rabbits all had health checks (with the best bunny vet in the world) this morning & they're all fine!! Yay
It's such a relief to walk away with no prescription & no next appointment

Excellent news.

Has she met any of them before? If not, imagine it was a pleasure for her to become acquainted with them.

Excellent news.

Has she met any of them before? If not, imagine it was a pleasure for her to become acquainted with them.

She's health checked Joey 2 years ago & he had many an overnight stay at Crab Hotel to keep Noodle company. Mouse & Boo were new to her.

It was, of course, a million miles away from the rubbish health check we had done locally . We were in there ages :lol:

Just wonderful news! :wave:

it was! Mouse's snoring is down to her big flat snozzle !Her heart is good & her teeth. Her saggy skin requires no intervention cos she keeps herself lovely & clean (they all do). Boo has one slightly misaligned tooth which is congenital but its wearing fine & should continue to do so on a hay / forage & grass diet. She had a big smile on her face when it was Joey's turn for the table "now you're a proper rabbit" - he is!! That's why we encouraged Noodley to take him on :love:

it was! Mouse's snoring is down to her big flat snozzle !Her heart is good & her teeth. Her saggy skin requires no intervention cos she keeps herself lovely & clean (they all do). Boo has one slightly misaligned tooth which is congenital but its wearing fine & should continue to do so on a hay / forage & grass diet. She had a big smile on her face when it was Joey's turn for the table "now you're a proper rabbit" - he is!! That's why we encouraged Noodley to take him on :love:

Ah glad surgery isn't imminently on the cards for lovely Mousey :D

Fancy her saying that about Joey! Is it his colouring/physical shape and demeanour that make him a 'proper rabbit' I wonder?

Ah glad surgery isn't imminently on the cards for lovely Mousey :D

Fancy her saying that about Joey! Is it his colouring/physical shape and demeanour that make him a 'proper rabbit' I wonder?

Ears for a start. I always get a head shake when I take a new lop :oops: I do however use the excuse that the lop already existed and as a rescue needed a home anyway. The long face is probably another characteristic that makes him a "proper rabbit". Less likely to get ear, dental problems etc if closer to the natural shape.

Back