• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had it first!

you know that's exactly what Bunbuns and Fluffy do ALL the time. As soon as they have some greens, they are at it, last time I counted a leave of spring greens going between them about 11 times or so. She eats a bit, then he pulls it out of her mouth, then he eats a bit and she grabs it and so on... super adorable, so as soon as I saw your two cuties doing this it just brought a smile to my face ;)

you know that's exactly what Bunbuns and Fluffy do ALL the time. As soon as they have some greens, they are at it, last time I counted a leave of spring greens going between them about 11 times or so. She eats a bit, then he pulls it out of her mouth, then he eats a bit and she grabs it and so on... super adorable, so as soon as I saw your two cuties doing this it just brought a smile to my face ;)

They are funny aren't they! If it's something extra nice like a bit of carrot or something, Barney will run away with it and hide from Chloe :lol:

Lopsy hasn't learn to run away when he gets carrot peelings off the run roof: Aboleth lets him get them then steals them off him! Or maybe he likes it XD

They are funny aren't they! If it's something extra nice like a bit of carrot or something, Barney will run away with it and hide from Chloe :lol:

haha, yeah Bunbuns does the same, you can tell when she likes something a lot, she turns round, but he's too smart and just goes round to still pull it. :) I do think it looks adorable always, which is why I LOVE the pic you took, just captures this whole thing so well.

Back