• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy is not the smartest...

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
His adorable idiocy has become so much more evident with Aboleth around :love:

This morning, I had been out to feed them some carrot peelings and a cucumber end and have a general check before Matt went out. Matt was a little while in going out so Lopsy went back in to the house and waited on the windowsill for the lavender to arrive (carrot peelings hang on the run top, lavender gets pushed through the window :D). As Matt went round, Lopsy got overexcited and went out to see him. Aboleth went inside and started eating the lavender Matt had now put through. Lopsy was schnoofling around outside.

Idiot :love:

He does seem to be, erm, forgetful! Easily distracted, anyhow. He often does something, then gets distracted halfway through and does something else instead! Aboleth does sometimes (must be a rabbit thing), but nowhere near as much!

She also doesn't pee on their new stool :censored: Discovered red Lopsy-wee on it and under it last night, little s#d. Aboleth's is bright yellow, so they're easy to tell apart! Unless they have a wee-change? Both are pooing on the stool, I've seen them, but that's OK. It's the weeing that's the problem! I think because it's woven, it might feel the same as the litter pellets: I reckon if I cover it it'll be less inviting (and easier to shake the poos off!).

Retards :love:

This whole story made me laugh. I miss bunny shanagins. Bunnies are funny little creatures.
I'm glad it made you laugh: it certainly made us giggle! They are funny animals, I think that's why I like them so much! So contrary, awkward, daft :love: The best memories :)

Back