• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anything more worrying...

k1984

Mama Doe
...than waiting for the vet to phone?! My mum's bunny and one of mine (a new arrival I will post about later this week!) went in for their neuters today. I'm awaiting the phone call to see how they are getting on. :? :love:

I must admit when I've got buns in for operations I hope the vet doesn't phone!! I tend to take the view that no news is good news, as if there was anything happening that required discussion they'd ring me, otherwise it must all have gone perfectly to plan! Good luck, hopefully your little ones are ok and will be safely home with you soon :wave:

...than waiting for the vet to phone?! My mum's bunny and one of mine (a new arrival I will post about later this week!) went in for their neuters today. I'm awaiting the phone call to see how they are getting on. :? :love:

Yes exactly! Or if the vet says they will phone and they DON'T !!

Hope all will be well :wave:

I must admit when I've got buns in for operations I hope the vet doesn't phone!! I tend to take the view that no news is good news, as if there was anything happening that required discussion they'd ring me, otherwise it must all have gone perfectly to plan! Good luck, hopefully your little ones are ok and will be safely home with you soon :wave:

Very true! I've heard nothing so far, so I suspect that's good news. They are a fantastic vets and have sorted Dolly through all her teeth ops and even when she had an abscess too. Grant the guinea pig also had an abscess on his side which they treated with antibiotics and that cleared up within a week, so I know my babies are in good hands. Just can't help but worry! I'm useless :oops: :lol: I just want them home xxx :love:

I know the feeling, i was exactly the same on Friday. When the phone rang i practically weed my pants!! :p Hope all goes well xxxx

Back