• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

200 miles and 2 'holidays' later.....

Family_Moose

Warren Scout
.......now settling into a new home!

The girls have done us proud!!

Last Saturday the girls tested out their puppy crate on part one of their epic journey, the 10 minute drive to holiday destination number one (Pear Tree Farm). As always they behaved themselves for Carol and her family!
Thursday morning was soon upon us and the thought of a 4 hour drive.........eeeks!!

The girls behaved themselves and even met a few new friends on the stops at service stations, lots of smiles, looks and questions from fellow travellers not used to seeing rabbits in the back of a car!
I was a little concerned that they would refuse to eat, but on our longest stop they were soon foraging for the parsley they'd been laying on and munching their hay!
We arrived at holiday destination number 2 on Thursday afternoon (The Rabbit Retreat) and oh boy were they impressed, they hopped out of the carrier and started exploring/investigating straight away!
They were thoroughly spoilt and I think that 2 days later they're still grumping with us, especially as the garden is not bunny proofed so they're restricted to their hutch and run for the time being.

Our next adventure is to turn the patio into a bunny patio! Tomorrow we're off to hopefully purchase some aviary panels and start their extension!!

I had so many worries about moving the girls, from the journey to them falling out in their holiday places but they were little superstars!!!

So pleased,well done girlies :thumb: mine travelled up here with me 2 years ago-9 1/2 hour journey ! They were fine, bunnies are just amazing (when they want to be :lol:)

So pleased,well done girlies :thumb: mine travelled up here with me 2 years ago-9 1/2 hour journey ! They were fine, bunnies are just amazing (when they want to be :lol:)

We have a Wiltshire to Scotland move in the pipline (2 years ish) so that will be fun!

Wow glad they're doing well!!!
We will have a 350 mile journey when we move back up north, not looking forward to moving my two at all!

Back