• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just met by Pie in the garden

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
:shock: got home from work at 6.30ish got changed and pithered about as you do then thought I will feed the rabbits and see what they are up to then hive Jessy Cat his pills and feed the cats :thumb:

Looked outside and can see Rosie, Stu and Casserole all in the run together nose to nose having a chat I can see Rosie giving somebun a wash :lol: can't tell which one maybe both together :roll:

Unlock back door and out pops Pie from God knows where to sit in the middle of the lawn like she belongs there :shock:

Not a clue where she came from all the runs are wire underneath and dirt on top it used to be turf but they ate all the grass long ago :lol:

Hand and knees in the double hutch and run no sign of holes in the hutch or run :? Checked other hutch all in tact :?

Right big run :roll: hello I don't remember there being a hill in there :shock: ah yes some modification has been made by somebun's :evil: I say bunS and they all look guilty :lol:

They have found the one place where the wire didn't fit :roll: clever little darlings :censored:

Only Pie managed to get out as the ball and a bottle of water had fallen in the hole and blocked it for the others :lol: so now I'm all clean and dry of cause it's raining and I have been filling in a hole and putting bricks in the way I'm waiting for my dinner to cook then I'm going to have a shower, then check to see if they have had another go :roll:

The joys of bunny ownership, but why do they always escape when it's raining ;)

Awww Pie!! If there is a gap to be found, they will find it!! When I was much younger my bridge bunnies would escape at 3am and I'd be rounding them up with a mad dash into the house when the milkman turned up so he didn't see me in my PJ's!

Fortunately she is easy to catch ;) and just sits there looking at me :roll:
Lucky XD Charlie used to squeeze out if we left a slightly too large gap between the run and hutch. We caught him using a wire shopping basket once, but when he went too many gardens away, we just waited for him to come back for food :lol: Lopsy's not so hard to catch when he WANTS to go back in (like when he was out all day and only had hay to eat :lol:), but the poor kid still struggles a bit :love:

Back