• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Bristol/Bath/Somerset area (urgent)

tigerangel

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a reputable bunny boarding place in the Bristol/Bath/Somerset area who might have space next weekend Fri-Mon?

My usual bunny boarding place has just cancelled on me 20 mins ago as the owner has had a nasty accident. It's the height of the summer holidays, and I have £200 in non-refundable hotel fees if we have to cancel our trip :(

Any recommendations muchly appreciated, I can make the enquiries about availability and hope for the best!

Not helpful for you as I'm quite far away, but have you considered looking en route on your holiday for places? Where are you going to and maybe someone could suggest somewhere nearer your destination?

Hi, I am not a bunny boarder, but I would be willing to have them if the worst comes to the worst. I am Trowbridge (10 miles from Bath approx). I only have a 5ft hutch though, so accommodation not the best. However, I don't know what you pay a boarder, I would do it for free, and perhaps we could buy a run with the money you save, which I could put them out in every day? (I am on school hols, so no problem.)

I do have dogs though, and although my buns are used to them, yours may not be?

Sorry not that good a offer, but there if u need it!

Thanks both for your help, unfortunately the bunnies don't travel well (Sora especially salivates when travelling from the stress) so we've looked around a couple of places with availability within 30 mins drive and have been disappointed with the space available (less than 8ft sq hutches for 2 medium sized bunnies) so we've decided to cancel our weekend plans :( Badger - thank you so much for the ever so kind offer, sadly our bunnies don't do too well with dogs (or cats) thanks to irresponsible previous neighbours letting them just run wild and stressing them out. But I really do appreciate the offer! x

Thanks both for your help, unfortunately the bunnies don't travel well (Sora especially salivates when travelling from the stress) so we've looked around a couple of places with availability within 30 mins drive and have been disappointed with the space available (less than 8ft sq hutches for 2 medium sized bunnies) so we've decided to cancel our weekend plans :( Badger - thank you so much for the ever so kind offer, sadly our bunnies don't do too well with dogs (or cats) thanks to irresponsible previous neighbours letting them just run wild and stressing them out. But I really do appreciate the offer! x

Such a shame :( have you tried contacting the RWAF to see if they've got details of any approved boarders local to you that you may not have contacted?

Back