• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing

I'm sorry Sky-O. That must be so hard to have to see. :(
Sending you thoughts and care, especially for the end of today. I am sorry that you are anticipating another loss. :cry:
I wish I knew what to suggest. But I have no experience in this area. I will hold your concerns in my heart though. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxx

I'm sorry that you too are having to face losses.

What a dilemma re the bonding. Why can't bunnies be easier.. If only they realised how stubborn they're being..

Lots of love
Fee x

Oh I'm sorry :( Sometimes it's just not simple to give bunnies what they need. Please take comfort in the fact that you're doing the best you can.

I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time of it with your bunnies at the moment. It would be so much easier if we could speak to them :(

Maybe given time they'll accept each other. You could give it a few weeks and try bonding them as a group?

Back