• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wish me luck - pics added

weeble

I have just started bonding evie and fudge with Frank. There have been scuffles and it looks bad because being lion heads a lot of fur has come out. Quite frankly I'm so determined this is going to work that if they have to stay in a two foot square pen for a year so be it!!

I have just started bonding evie and fudge with Frank. There have been scuffles and it looks bad because being lion heads a lot of fur has come out. Quite frankly I'm so determined this is going to work that if they have to stay in a two foot square pen for a year so be it!!

When I last bonded a threesome, it worked, but was really stressful on one of the buns. However determined I was, I had to give up for his sake, as although he seemed fine, he wasn't ...

Good luck with your bonding :D

bonding vibes x, I know how you are feeling im bonding my two at the moment were on day 3 now of them being together after 8 weeks of living side by side, im sure there was a scuffle this morning as there was a bit of hair laying around, its a concerning time x

Ohhh. Good luck. If you discover any new strategies in the process do pass them on. Hope your 2 bond successfully too lilliylau

So I really did start them off in a 2ft square pen

20150725_100114_zpsdoimexap.jpg

It went well so I enlarged it to 2 x 4 and at tea time moved the pen into what will be their shed. They have had new laminate put in it to make it look a bit smarter. I am going to keep them 2x4 until at least tomorrow night maybe longer, then give them the whole 6x4 shed for a wek or so before they are allowed into the run.

Chloe now has a 4x7 kennel to herself plus currently the whole garden too and seems happy enough

20150725_173556_zpsnvzdu5yy.jpg

20150725_174210_zpsog1pvj7p.jpg

Awwww, they look lovely weeble...I'm sending loads more bonding vibes for a happy Bunnymoon to come.....

Back