• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're taking care of this little lady for a few days

Meggles

Warren Scout
Meet Porridge!
A girl at work has her family dog staying with her for the weekend and wanted to keep bunny away so we've taken her into one of our spare rooms for makeshift bunny boarding!
She's lovely, but so big!
81bcbffda8d1aa754af598a8e7ea904a.jpg

930b14ca6a97b72aa13db9daacbf632c.jpg

ee0300cd6a88a9552668239b593ca191.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

She's very sweet! Binkying like crazy around that room last night, I could hear her from the living room downstairs! :lol:

:love:... Awwww she is the image of My bridge bunny Bramble .....

Stunning xxxxxxxx

she reminds me Mouse (who is a lop cross so does wear one ear down some evenings:lol:) so naturally I think she is beautiful too.

Feels! :love: She looks a bit like my Amy- black and white bigger than average dwarf lop! We should start a club.

Hehe we should! Although I would feel weird being a part of it as Porridge isn't actually my bunny! Haha I'mma steal her because she's beautiful :love:
Though somehow I don't think my 'in the process of bonding' pair would approve! :lol:

Ha ha, am I the only perosn with B&W dwarf lop cross who's smaller than a dwarf lop?! Lopsy's pretty small :D Porridge is a lovely bun, she looks really happy with you. Hope she doesn't miss you when she goes back :D

Back