• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Preparing for vet visit

There was s lunch box too; hay, pellets, sprinkles and fresh greens. :) I think I fell in love all over again!

They went in for their neuter/spay, and he was up early getting everything ready for them. :)

Yes, thank God! They're both good - he's perkier than her, but that's expected. She's having a little run around now. They're both eating and toileting, so we're happy :D

That's great news. So pleased. You'll only need one bigger carrier once they ' ve completely recovered. I've got a collection of carriers, all shapes and sizes, and lunch boxes. Hubby built me my own set of shelves in the cellar.

Awesome: mine got Lopsy ready for his date by giving him lavender and rose petals, then put rose petals all over the floor of the shed for them to come back to :love: But they're still my bunnies, especially when they need cleaning out ;P

I have three carriers now, but I daren't get rid of the original two (an RAC one and the top-opening Trixie) 'just in case' XD They do both fit in the Trixie but it's a squeeze :) I bought garage shevling to store all my bunny stuff but haven't had a good weekend the clear it out!

The small carrier really belongs to Cookie (she's a mini nethie), but he was very happy in it. Bella has claimed the pink one for herself - she's been snoozing in it today :D

Back