• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's buns superkeen on food this morning?

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
It's like Lopsy and Aboleth knew the rain was coming and wanted to get as much in as possible! Matt remarked on it when he went to see them: they're normally pretty damn keen but this morning were all over everything! I topped up their hay and their poos in the litter tray were lovely big and golden (their diet is usually quite grass- and forage-heavy so they're usually much darker), so I reckon they felt like they'd been starved and were after anything that wasn't hay!

This evening? Well, I chose a good time to see to them and they weren't keen on eating in the rain (even though it was very light) but as it got a bit heavier they both went out for the hawthorn. Even more big poos :lol: And the hazel hadn't been touched (maybe there's something up with it). It's tipping it down now and they're both inside again. Will have another check at 11:15pm after The Last Leg (TV programme) :)

Alf is, but we think that's part of a bigger health problem so I guess that isn't his fault! He's never not crazy - well, unless he's poorly!

Back