• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trinity Vets - love them!!!

Fellie

Warren Veteran
My Cheyenne is still in hospital and I've been ringing everyday for updates.

I has the day off work today and had to go into the shops where Trinity Vets are and thought I would pop into the vets for today's update.

I spoke to the receptionist who went back to ask one of the nurses and came back and said we're preparing a room so you can spend some time with Cheyenne[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] ...you can imagine how happy I was.

Cheyenne is certainly loads better and very curious about the room. And after a bit Richard came in and had a chat
Cheyenne has gotten over the respiratory problem but won't eat. So they have changed drugs and will see how she is on Monday ...If her respiratory remains stable she'll come home. .maybe being at home will get her eating and we can syringe feed ourselves anyway. Richard was very pleased though that she fought off the respiratory disease. .she was very serious when we took her in and he was worried. But she is a wee little fighter[emoji2]
I spent about 45 min with her just stroking her nose and cuddling her which she seemed to enjoy judging from her 'purring'. It was just wonderful.

I love these vets[emoji2]

My Cheyenne is still in hospital and I've been ringing everyday for updates.

I has the day off work today and had to go into the shops where Trinity Vets are and thought I would pop into the vets for today's update.

I spoke to the receptionist who went back to ask one of the nurses and came back and said we're preparing a room so you can spend some time with Cheyenne[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] ...you can imagine how happy I was.

Cheyenne is certainly loads better and very curious about the room. And after a bit Richard came in and had a chat
Cheyenne has gotten over the respiratory problem but won't eat. So they have changed drugs and will see how she is on Monday ...If her respiratory remains stable she'll come home. .maybe being at home will get her eating and we can syringe feed ourselves anyway. Richard was very pleased though that she fought off the respiratory disease. .she was very serious when we took her in and he was worried. But she is a wee little fighter[emoji2]
I spent about 45 min with her just stroking her nose and cuddling her which she seemed to enjoy judging from her 'purring'. It was just wonderful.

I love these vets[emoji2]

That's absolutely great! I had that with a Medivet I have used, but no other vets since. Guess most don't have the space?

I can just imagine how lovely it was to have a room for the both of you. I hope she continues fighting and you can bring her home soon :D

When Cherry was at Anton vets with her broken leg (later amputated) John Chitty suggested I visit her. It was an hour's drive each way but the staff were lovely and I had a room there where I could sit with her and her husbun. He came in twice to check we were OK and showed me where they were sleeping. It was great to be able to spend time with her.

Back