• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane .... We're here for you.

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: These recent weeks have been bad for us but for one special person on the forum in particular, the recent weeks have been more than traumatic..in fact devastating and heartbreaking are the words that spring to mind,

Jane has had the most horrible weeks of her life with the numerous losses of precious furry friends on their journeys to Rainbow Bridge,,,

I know that You'll all want to add your support to Jane

We are so incredibly sorry you've had these losses to bear and are here for you in the days and weeks forward...

Love and supportive vibes from me Jane.. Please understand we're all here for you.

Fee x

I can't say anymore than Fee has already said Jane.

I am truly sorry and wish I could take away the pain you are feeling right now.

Thinking of you and sending love xxxxx

Thank you for this thread, Fee.

I wish there were words for how much I wish I could remove all the saddness and grief that you have had to face, Jane. It's not fair that you've been dealt such hardship.

Thinking of you and adding my support. I would give anything to take all this pain from you.
((((((((Gentle and comforting hugs)))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxx

What you have gone through the past couple of weeks is terrible, Jane. I wish I could bring your family members back. Thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you Jane, I really hope life starts to get better very soon for you.
Love to you and all your buns xx

Adding my support here too. I cannot imagine the grief you are going through. We are all here to try and help you through this. Xxx

I haven't been here long enough to really get to know anyone properly but I can already tell that you are a much loved and respected woman Jane, I hope things get better for you soon xx

Back