• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How does your bunny display affection?

TheTigerThief

Warren Scout
We all know how unique each individual rabbit can be, so tell me some of the funny/adorable ways your buns show their love for you! My bunnies all run to greet me when I get home and they often jump up on my lap.

Bunny cuddles are the best! :love:

Both generally peek their nose out from the sofabed to greet me. They both love a nose rub but are both sketchy about being picked up. Once I have picked them up though Herbie is a wee licker and both are happy teeth grinders when getting fussed.

He runs up to the closest side of the cage when he sees me and he's so affectionate with kisses, he'll actually take the time to kiss each finger before he lets me resume strokies. :') <3

Bud still coming out his shell as far as affection goes but he's decided he likes sitting on the arm of my chair and will give my arm lots of little bunny kisses while I rub his ears :love:

Mine aren't rabbits that like a cuddle, especially Finn, but Milo absolutely loves a head scratch, if he sees me try to pet Finn he will run over and put his head under my hand and ask me for grooms. He loves having his head and face scratched. x

Springfield runs over to see me when I enter the room. He also goes to the door if myself or my partner leaves the room and waits for our return. He plays with us and kisses us too. He's pure lush 😍 Lola is lush too but shows affection by tolerating a head rub lol

Asking for headrubs is Lopsy's thing: it's pretty rare :) Aboleth's is currently giving full attention: eye and both ears fully focussed on whoever she's interested in! She's not asked for headrubs as such yet, she just gets subjected to them and then enjoys them!

Oh I should have added that Lola loves my partner. She'll sit behind the settee waiting for a back rub off him. She does the cutest little look over her shoulder up at him like 'whenever you're ready human...but don't take too long '

Well Bunbuns comes running up to me and follows me around like a little puppy dog for a while then running off to play again. When I sit on the floor she comes up and demands cuddles (only on the floor, I better not dare picking her up lol), and she licks my hands all over, or anywhere really, could be legs, arms, she was even sitting on my back the other day while I was playing with fluffy licking my tshirt and neck.
Fluffy, we only had him a few weeks, so he isn't quite as cuddly yet, but he binks and wants to play running. he comes up, stubs me with his nose, binks and starts running, then looks where I am, if i follow him he loves it and keeps binking. It's so cute seeing him do this. :)

Back