• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Frank

weeble

Well he was called Mustard but we changed him to Frank. He has settled in fairly well, I feel a bit sorry for him as he was a single house rabbit until he was 5, he then spent two months in recsue where he had treatment for an eye ulcer and a dental. He then came to me and met his first ever rabbit. Poor boy has no social skills so is having to learn, he is however the snuggliest cuddliest boy ever

20150721_1947401_zps3dygs1rz.jpg

20150721_1946101_zps3wo6dkx6.jpg

20150719_1510501_zps5q3jl93w.jpg

20150719_1420151_zpsqwflhtqq.jpg

Your female looks a little wary? I hope she accepts him and it works out fine. Do they eat together?

Hmmm turns out she was they have had a huge falling out this morning, aftr which she washed him then attacked him again. I have seperated them and wont try bonding her again its twice she has done this now! I dont know whether to try Frank with my two lionheads or take him back :( Am absolutely gutted

:cry:.. Awwww noooo, why are bunnies so stupid at times.. Why can't they just be pals? It's better than being alone....

Gutted. Absolutely gutted for you..... Poor wee soul...

I know I don't know whether to try him with my pair or take him back :( and Chloe will be on her own either way

If you love him so much, why don't you attempt him with your pair....? Really, what have you to lose?

All the very best if you do, coz he's gorgeous....

I know this sounds daft but could you try all 4 of them at the same time? Or is this just a step too far? Maybe the dynamics would change,

My nerves would be shattered though, doubt I'd be brave enough

No I tried that a few months ago and ended up with two pairs because Chloe started a fight. I thought it was a one off

I reckon he is too weak for her, she is going to bully him :cry:

Yes not going to put anyone with her again now she did this a few months ago when I tried to bond a 4. She will just have to be on her own. It's just whether I try him with my other two or not . . ?

Hello Frank :wave: so pleased that you have a nice bunny friend now, you sure is a handsome bunxxxx

Back