• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found the perfect groomer! My girl hated all brushes before, but likes this one

FredW

Alpha Buck
OK, for the last two and a bit years, well ever since I had Bunbuns, I probably bough all different brushes out there trying to find one she is ok with. She just doesn't like bring brushed. Funny enough she lets Fluffy groom her everywhere even feet and butt... but I come with a brush, or even sneakily try to brush her while cuddling her and she doesn't like it. However just found one that actually works. Got it from the site that does the Bunny Mad magazine: http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/SHOP----FUNDRAISING-SHOP-.html it's the "Rabbit Massage Groomer". Well I just tried it on her, and she let me brush her with it and she even licked my other hand while doing it. which was awesome, especially considering the struggle I usually have with grooming her (slightly moist hands stroking her was so far the only option I had).
Just thought I'd share it on here, since I know I am not the only one with a difficult one to groom and for that price you cant really go wrong. :)
Anyway, Bunbuns is all nicely groomed now and was actually happy with me doing it, result :)

OK, for the last two and a bit years, well ever since I had Bunbuns, I probably bough all different brushes out there trying to find one she is ok with. She just doesn't like bring brushed. Funny enough she lets Fluffy groom her everywhere even feet and butt... but I come with a brush, or even sneakily try to brush her while cuddling her and she doesn't like it. However just found one that actually works. Got it from the site that does the Bunny Mad magazine: http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/SHOP----FUNDRAISING-SHOP-.html it's the "Rabbit Massage Groomer". Well I just tried it on her, and she let me brush her with it and she even licked my other hand while doing it. which was awesome, especially considering the struggle I usually have with grooming her (slightly moist hands stroking her was so far the only option I had).
Just thought I'd share it on here, since I know I am not the only one with a difficult one to groom and for that price you cant really go wrong. :)
Anyway, Bunbuns is all nicely groomed now and was actually happy with me doing it, result :)

Thank you Fred :thumb:

I didn't know Bunny Mad had a shop as well - I'll have to have a look around it now :lol:

Thank you Fred :thumb:

I didn't know Bunny Mad had a shop as well - I'll have to have a look around it now :lol:

yeah it's actually a sweet little shop, bought quite a few things from there before, but was this groomer that just had me have to mention it, :) you may be able to tell I am made up with it ;)

Ooo that looks really good. None of my crew are hands on kind of rabbits although I am slowly working on them.

Just had to have some of the little bunny plushes as well!

just bought one for my friend in the US since they don't seem to have them there, I just wish I found those earlier. Now just need to find a nail clipper they like just as much since that's now the only struggle left, to clip their little claws.

Back