• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My naughty puppy sitter

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We have a lovely lady come in everyday at around lunch time to feed the pups and spend an hour playing with them and taking them for a walk if it's not too hot - she has a wonderful reputation around my area and so far I have no complaints. She texts me everyday after her visit to let me know how the pups are and how many poops they've done and where :D

She has just rung me (which I found alarming - she normally texts) and confessed she is secret bunny lover - she adores them - and has been sneaking into our bunny room everyday to say hello to the buns :lol: - which is fine ( we told her that we have rabbits but the puppies are not allowed near them hence the baby gate on the stairs). She cannot have animals herself as she does alot of house sitting for people with animals so doesn't have the time to commit.

She noticed that one of the buns wasn't there (Cheyenne) - and was very concerned that something had happened - as in one of the buns had died...and just wanted make sure all was okay - which I thought was very sweet. I put her right of course and then asked her a few questions on her bunny knowledge and she was pretty switched on about it all. She used to have buns herself before she started her business and looks after a couple when their owners are away so it looks like I've found us a bunny-sitter too:D

she sounds a treasure!
problems start when she confesses to a deep love of lingerie, or a deep love of other people's financial histories....:lol:

Ahh that's lovely! Pet sitter for when you go on holiday maybe?! Seeing as she likes both!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

:D well you found a keeper there :D

sounds great having someone you can trust to keep an eye on them when you are not there :)

and the fact she has admitted to having a bunny crush is even better piece of mind in my book :D

That's lovely, Fellie!! And yes I would thoroughly recommend you use her as a bunny sitter if you ever go away ;)

I've asked her already and she practically jumped down the phone :lol:

It's lovely having someone in who is as bonkers about them as I am :D

she sounds a treasure!
problems start when she confesses to a deep love of lingerie, or a deep love of other people's financial histories....:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

We had a really looney house sitter once. :? It was just for a week while we went on holiday. When we came back the dog was as round as a football. We discovered she'd been baking and feeding her little pink Barbie cupcakes.

:lol::lol::lol:

We had a really looney house sitter once. :? It was just for a week while we went on holiday. When we came back the dog was as round as a football. We discovered she'd been baking and feeding her little pink Barbie cupcakes.
:shock::shock::shock:
Good Lord, Hoppit! I wouldn't have wanted to be the one following your woof around with the cleanup baggies! :shock:

Fellie, that does sound lovely. :) I can't go anywhere because there is no one to look after my furries as I would like, so you are really lucky! :love:

Back