• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give a man power tools and ...

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
He will build a Bunny Ramp to the Summer House from the new run :D complete with side rail so they don't fall off :lol:

Just needs painting now :thumb:

2adde195ba77f7e9013392d0af9ae496.jpg

24d0e10ee0f77f158f83fe7f1235bb28.jpg

f74f4d2d5c6939830f8e48a4e13f629b.jpg

Note: I cut the hole and fitted the cat flap ;)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good stuff! What a lovely lawn your bunnies are lucky enough to enjoy as well!

This reminds me I need to make a new ramp. My rabbits have had to make do with leaping in and out of the shed for the last year or so :oops:

Good stuff! What a lovely lawn your bunnies are lucky enough to enjoy as well!

This reminds me I need to make a new ramp. My rabbits have had to make do with leaping in and out of the shed for the last year or so :oops:

They had a good 2 hours free on the grass all 4 had a run about nomming on the clover and dandelions and the grass whilst me and hubby got making stuff :roll:

After I cut the hole in the Summer House for the cat flap casserole just jumped straight in binkied round the summer house and then jumped back out again :roll: he doesn't need the ramp :lol:

Hubby isn't a handy man as a child he says his dad wouldn't let him make stuff if it wasn't going well :( and do,it for him so he never got the opportunity to make mistakes and put it right so he is well chuffed with his ramp :D he has posted pics on FB and everything :lol:

Hubby isn't a handy man as a child he says his dad wouldn't let him make stuff if it wasn't going well :( and do,it for him so he never got the opportunity to make mistakes and put it right so he is well chuffed with his ramp :D he has posted pics on FB and everything :lol:
My dad was encouraging but I never reached my own high standards, so I kinda know how he feels after my wendy house successes! My OH is great with bricks so he's been building steps with those :D Not concreted, just piled. He even moved them around and changed them until they were more secure.

Hope it lasts! :D I'm sure it will.

I have been given permission to paint it so it's the same colour as the summer house

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This is fab. I note that your bun leapt straight through the cat flap... that must mean there is hope for mine yet!! They haven't dared to venture through it yet so I have to keep it proposed open with a tunnel!!

This is fab. I note that your bun leapt straight through the cat flap... that must mean there is hope for mine yet!! They haven't dared to venture through it yet so I have to keep it proposed open with a tunnel!!

[emoji38][emoji38] yes it was just the hole cut ;)

i have left the door on and closed for now we are still working out how to put a secure roof on that the cats wont climb under :roll:

the magnolia tree lives in the corner and i also need to be able to trim it so its not above the fence and paint that side of the summer house :thumb:

847391f50b770c4e04e7b2c246a197c9.jpg

cat flap lessons to start next week [emoji38]

0d85012eaffa7d530b1bbba271fcdf57.jpg

Last edited:
Back