• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two litters!!

saura

New Kit
I made a mistake last month letting my 5 rabbits go n play in the yard while i clean their hutch and cage. I have mom,dad two daughters n a son. last week mom and daughter gave birth. Mom has 5 and daughter has 6. Both from dad cause son, to me, is a special one. I moved from y apartment woth yard to a third floor apartment on the first of this month, so u can imagine what im thinking with all these babies. I have been looking for a home for the two daughter, one born in february this year and the other easter this year. And now looking for homes for the 11 babies i have. Babies n mom will not be readu for another two months, but anyone willing to wait just leave me a comment. The easter baby however is ready. we live in Brooklyn.
I will deff be fixing my boys!
233c9ac7262a2fcf699f0ae9f79903ee.jpg

Easter bunny "panda"
87be0d9a25402240ec9e4e845ab61e9c.jpg

Huracan, mother of 6
d1e00f15a9c3d0067bb41ddb2a6dfb2e.jpg

Some of the babies. About three days apart. U can which r newer
thanks. ☺🐰🐇

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hi. This is a uk based forum although there are some US folk on here .

I hope the mum and dad have been separated!!!

Fee

I had them seperate since easter, but i figured, cleaning the hutch, weather got warmer that being in the yard they would do their own thing n not pay mind to each other. My mistake. But since last week i have also taken out the brother just in case..
Im new to this, didnt realize it was uk based. 😞

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It's ok! I can think of at least 2 members who are in the US and contribute regularly.

Lovely babies!

:wave:

The U.S. Doesn't really have a rabbit forum and certainly not as good as this one. Advice is the same just the lingo and names are a bit different ;)

I'd suggest getting in touch with some rescues and seeing if they can help - your local house rabbit association branch might have some local contacts.

Unneutered rabbits can't ever be let out together, as you've found rabbits breed like crazy. I'd suggest getting any males you plan on keeping neutered, starting with dad. That way once the litter have grown up the ones you plan to keep can all live/play together safely :)

Back