• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn's Had a CVA :-( U/D 22nd July- He's Dead :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
he's still with us, he's not in pain or distressed. He is able to move about now, but he is completely blind and very wobbly. Believe it or not he is eating.

Will be speaking with C later, it looks as though I may be losing yet another elderly (10+) friend today

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh no! I'm so sorry! On the up side he's eating, so hopefully that's a good sign. I will keep you and him in my thoughts!

Oh Jane, not Flynn too :(
I hope he will be okay. I'm glad he is eating, but sorry to hear he cannot see. Is it possible he will regain function?
Prayers being lifted and vibes sent. (((((((((((Massive hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

Oh Jane, not Flynn too :(
I hope he will be okay. I'm glad he is eating, but sorry to hear he cannot see. Is it possible he will regain function?
Prayers being lifted and vibes sent. (((((((((((Massive hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

I dont know. He had a CVA last year and since then he has had very little eyesight. This morning I am 99.9% certain that he is now completely blind :cry:

I'm so sorry Jane :(
Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for things to turn around in a positive way for you and the bunnies today. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about darling Flynn :(

Sending lots of vibes for him and ((((( hugs ))))) for you xxx

Flynn is sleeping now. He has eaten well and he is pooing and weeing OK. He has not shown any signs of distress at not being able to see at all. I guess it is not such a shock to him given that he already only had minimal vision before last nights episode.

We are going to wait and watch today...........................................

Hello Jane, so sorry Flynn has had a stroke. When Ginny had her stroke aged 6, two years ago. I had no idea. I thought she'd hurt her leg or her back. She was very disorientated and wobbly. Luckily with all the treatment she recovered well but was left with a back leg that she tends to drag a bit and a right eye that is unresponsive to light. She eats well and really loves her pal Widget. Now as she ages, she sleeps a lot but hopefully she'll go on ok. I know you will give Flynn everything he needs and make the decision if you have to. Hopefully he will recover well and regain his sight a bit poor dear old thing. What a terrible time you are having lately. We are all rooting for you and your buns. xxx

Poor Flynn, and poor you: what a shock at this time :( I hope he manages to cope OK without sight: if he was quite blind before, he may well be fine :) Best wishes for you all!

Back