• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack

ClareH1985

Young Bun
I've never posted a pic of Jack before but thought I'd do it now! He's about 2.5 years old. Husband got him from PAH at 12 weeks old. We also have a cat who doesn't really know what to do around the him but is generally well behaved.

He's an indoor bun but I let him out most of the evening.
09926e24ba4f16a0997b8773b207683d.jpg
c0418125f3ddc09d11e4d0228bfd5c17.jpg

He's a little rascal but he makes me laugh. I'm his favourite in the house, he's not a fan of my husband! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0d41e2a01b6ab68aa11eaedf5a345a72.jpg

He's a scruffy little guy just now! Trying to brush him but it's not very successful lol

0d41e2a01b6ab68aa11eaedf5a345a72.jpg

He's a scruffy little guy just now! Trying to brush him but it's not very successful lol

Not 'scruffy', but 'casual' !! :lol:

If he doesn't like being groomed try stroking the worst of the lose fur out. He might let you do it using one of those grooming gloves.

Yeah that's what I've tried to do, or gently pull it out as it just comes out in clumps! He's currently got his wee buddy to play with so he's having a binky fest. Xx
20087daf588ef7d6c1d5e0ae5aae042c.jpg

What a lovely boy.

I have the total opposite problem with my husband. He must be the equivalent of bunny catnip. Sometimes I tell him I will report him for bunnynapping (or napping with the bunny).

Yeah he's pretty cute!! Blends in with the floor very well lol. I shall pass on your compliments to him. Boost his ego [emoji7] unfortunately he's not a snuggle bunny in the slightest but will sit on my knee for the briefest of seconds. I know not all bunnies are happy being handled but given the binkys and flopping over he was doing tonight, I'm assuming he's a happy bun! X

Yes I try and pluck hair from my buns, until they get fed up of me :lol:
Me too: last about 10s! OH can manage up to 15mins :roll: I think it's because his hands are twice the size of mine so his technique is better :) Jack's a lovely bunny :D

Back