• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny laundry

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
I have brought a huge bit of vetbet for the bunnies as there not getting on with the lino in their kennel.

It's seems to have done the trick as they are far more active BUT someone likes to pee on it :evil:

Usually I wash the bunny blankets in a pillowcase but this is too big, any ideas on what I could use instead?

I have brought a huge bit of vetbet for the bunnies as there not getting on with the lino in their kennel.

It's seems to have done the trick as they are far more active BUT someone likes to pee on it :evil:

Usually I wash the bunny blankets in a pillowcase but this is too big, any ideas on what I could use instead?

Don't do what I did and put too much washing powder in there, I nearly exploded my washing machine trying to wash a hug piece of vetbed. Mine always peed in it too, now I use cotton chindi rugs and they don't pee on them at all x

Oh what a shame they don't like the Lino :(

I moved Rosie and Pie After bonding with the boys out to the summer house and Rosie and Pie found the Lino a bit unnerving but after a couple of days but are now fine :)

Still a little noisy with the claws which are trimmed but she is getting used to it slowly

Back