• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to the family, Apollo! *UPDATED WITH PHOTOS*

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Athena, after all of her abscess drama is now fully better so we were finally, finally ready to adopt a husbun for her. We picked him out, anxiously awaited the arrival of their hutch and run and then waited for a home check.

After a ton of miscommunication, (and no home check; they want to do a follow-up visit after we extend Archimedes and his girls' space) we were allowed to bring Mr. Apollo home. :love:

He is a dot. Really. He makes Athena look HUGE and she isn't the biggest of rabbits at all. But his temperament suits her perfectly. They are like a pair of Duracell Bunnies. :)

Also: the quickest bond ever. Athena adores him. He's a little less sure. However, they are always grooming each other (Apollo only briefly grooms her. Athena is obsessed with grooming inside his ears) and checking on each other's whereabouts. I don't doubt they will be devoted to one another very soon.

Pictures will come soon, but he really is the most adorable dot. I think he is a Dutch cross based on appearance - one of his brothers had very strong Dutch markings. (I saw them when picking out Elphie and Galinda's husbun.) He's a really rich red, with one solid white paw and otter markings otherwise. :love: I am so happy he's home and thrilled that he and Athena have taken to one another so quickly.

Last edited:
Finally managed to take some photos of Polly today, the silly little dot that he is. He and Athena weren't being especially snuggly so it is mostly just him right now. Still, perfect for his RU introduction shots, right?

All the thumbnails of my pretty little boy are clickable for a larger image. :love:

Back