• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well that's my safe place rumbled!

The sofa, once my place of refuge from rampaging baby continentals looking for a bit of tasty grub, has been rumbled as both Nyssa and Bruce have discovered just how easy it is to get onto it.

Last night they got wind that I might have been holding some pellets hostage and they sought to rectify that situation immediately. The hostages were released after I got bombarded with 8kg+ of rabbit in my lap, trying to climb onto my shoulders and nudging me with all their might. I simply couldn't hold out against the onslaught and torture and had no option but to release the hostages.

My safe place has been well and truly rumbled, the hostages were released... and promptly eaten.

I have created a pair of monsters. :shock:

Oh dear :lol: I can imagine the scene all too well! I remember being hit in the face by a leaping rabbit who thought I might have a nectarine. (I did, but not for long.)

Would love to see pics of yours, they sounds like terrors :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nowhere is safe from a conti.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back