• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet power cut?

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
sorry bit of a strange one
Im just sitting in bed & whenever I have a free moment (alot!) I worry about binkys spay Tuesday

This question just crossed my mind (not that it should happen its just in general)

What if while your rabbit is under GA the vets have a power cut? Im assuming they have back up generators like a hospital?

Most likely!

Also bear in mind, the GA wouldn't automatically stop working after the power went off, so they would at least have time to find a backup generator if it wasn't automatic :)

I imagine they are very unlikely circumstances, no need to worry! Hope everything goes well :)

Most likely!

Also bear in mind, the GA wouldn't automatically stop working after the power went off, so they would at least have time to find a backup generator if it wasn't automatic :)

I imagine they are very unlikely circumstances, no need to worry! Hope everything goes well :)
Thanks
Im not worried about that particular circumstance I was just curious, I think too deeply into everything but it intrests me haha! though obviously worried for the spay, and thats why every possible question pops up lol

I think you would only really need to worry about your pet being ventilated, and that could be done manually. I have to say that it's something that's crossed my mind too.

I think you would only really need to worry about your pet being ventilated, and that could be done manually. I have to say that it's something that's crossed my mind too.

I didn't think of that lol thanks! I don't think it's going to happen or anything but I'm generally curious of these type of things :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back