• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this strange??

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
I wonder if my Oliver can sense something in the room that was his and Rosie's favourite. Oliver loved Rosie and followed her everywhere and slept most days snuggled together in this room. Rosie passed to the bridge on 6th of July in this room (the vet came to the house) Since she passed Oliver won't go into this room at all.

he probably felt her pass and associates this room with that feeling now. they're so sensitive aren't they. x

Maybe he's picking up your sadness through your body language. You know what happened, and he's "reading" you, perhaps he thinks if you're unhappy about that room it's not safe to go in there.

Sorry you lost Rosie. :(

Wee pet. Can you maybe put something really nommy in there to entice him in. ??

Yes he is such a sensitive wee soul. I do believe he knows what happened in their either by his own sense or through me. He has access to the whole house and there is another bedroom that he can go into. He and Rosie both used it also. I really don't think it's a coincidence that he won't go in there. He has to pass this room to go to the other bedroom.

Yes he is such a sensitive wee soul. I do believe he knows what happened in their either by his own sense or through me. He has access to the whole house and there is another bedroom that he can go into. He and Rosie both used it also. I really don't think it's a coincidence that he won't go in there. He has to pass this room to go to the other bedroom.

If he were my bun I would pick him up and take him in. Sit with him on my lap (he may not want this!) and talk with him about how much you both loved and miss Rosie. Acknowledge your joint pain, but also the love that's in that room at the moment. Tell him Rosie would want him to be happy again, as she would you Nicky.

Animals know far more than we ever give them credit for :love:

Back