• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Locked out of account and can't get it to send me an email :(

Hello - Blackberry & Co here :wave:

For some reason I've been locked out, and I can't remember my password (always keep myself signed in just because I can never remember passwords!)

Anyway, since the big forum crash a couple of years ago I never get emails, and can't reset my password as I can't get an email to send with the link. Tamsin was kind enough to reset it for me last time, but I've forgotten what it was!

It's no good giving me technical speak about clearing cookies etc, as all that was tried last time. I can't get the re-set password email to send, I never get emails of PMs, even though my account is set to that - it's never worked since the crash, which is not a problem, but I don't want to start a fresh account and lose my PMs and all my squillions of posts over the years - Tamsin, help - please!!!!!!!! :wave:

Back