• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure where to put this thread about rabbit enrichment and fundraising?

shreen

New Kit
Hi guys

I'm quite new to the forum and wanted some advice on where to put my idea for a thread. I work for a non-profit children's care farm and I'm fundraising at the moment. I don't necessarily want to ask for donations but to share a video I've made about one of our buns (and an enrichment toy we've made for her) and there is a link at the end of the video to direct people towards our fundraising page.

Would it be OK to post this in the fundraising section or elsewhere? We're fundraising for all our animals but some of the money will go towards improving our rabbit welfare, so I thought it something relevant to the forum.

Hope that's OK. Please advise. :)

You can post in the fundraising section, then the thread does not become visible straight away, it has to be approved by a forum moderator. So they would have the ultimate decision if they were happy with the link / post.

Back