• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't think this is going to end well ...

:lol: I think you might be right.

It makes you wonder why we bother giving them soft and comfortable places to sleep. :roll:

haha! the number of times one of my cats has called off the sofa/bed/shelf and i try to catch them and get bitten in disgust :shock: so ungrateful

Tooey took a header off the bed once rolling over like this. Totally misjudging the end of the mattress, she wasn't even trying to stop herself...then everything went in slow-mo and she looked like one of those cartoon characters with the back end of her going first and then her feet and finally her head was the last with the surprise registering in big old bug-eyed disbelief as she went over. (Wile E. Coyote comes to mind :roll: )

She also used to love tearing through the kitchen at high speed and jumping over the counter. She didn't realize there was an empty cardboard bottled water tray on it one day and she landed in it and her momentum caused her to surf it right over the end and fall down the other side. :shock:

I'm cracking up just thinking about it. She's been the family clown for 16 years this October. And this morning I caught her pinching a catnip mouse from it's storage box and then about thirty minutes later she was madly chasing her own tail in the middle of the floor. Sometimes the contact high doesn't hit for a little while. :roll:

Awesome picture, Babsie. Such a pretty kitty cat too. :love: xxxx

Back