• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie & Jessica- Both Gone :-(

What on earth :cry: so many vibes can't believe what you're going through :( xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jessica is 10, she has worsening arthritis which is now causing her to chew herself despite being on pain relief. She also has a growth/tumour on her hock. It is inoperable and overnight it bled profusely, it took over an hour to stop the bleeding. Today her GI tract is very sluggish. I dont see that Jessica's situation will have a 'good' outcome.

Bobbie's face has swollen right up again, the mucocele was only drained 4 days ago. The swelling is also causing Bobbie more pain even though she is already on Metacam and Tramadol for her arthritis. Given Bobbie's age (9) and her chronic respiratory problems and her arthritis surgical intervention to remove the blocked salivary gland is not an option. So where do we go from here....................

:cry:

:cry:
All I can think of to say is, it's not fair. :(
Thinking of you, Jessica and Bobbie and continuing prayers and vibes. I wish there was something I could do to change it all. ((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Whatever happens, the best decision will be made by you and C for them. It doesn't lessen any pain at all but it does ensure you are doing the absolute best for the rabbits you love so much. I'm sending lots of vibes for them, I hope it has a better outcome than other situations you have had very lately. xxx

Back