• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

harry and jo are now gone too

Jeezeo you're not half going through the mill just now, presumably though Harry and Jo were put to sleep to ease their suffering in which case it was most certainly the kindest thing to do for the poor souls.

Take care of yourself as best you can.

So, so sorry Jane.

They found true happiness in your care. You've found such strength making this decision for them, I know there are no words to ease the pain, I so wish there was.

:cry::cry: :cry: I feel the real pain you are in. I know ending their suffering doesn't make it easier losing them. Very very very sorry you said goodbye to Harry and Jo. I know you must be feeling despair and please talk to us whenever you need us.

I'm so sorry for your loss Jane. I'm sure Harry and Jo would thank you for being such an amazing, caring bunny mum and making the hard and selfless decision to let them go. Thinking of you and your remaining buns.

I'm so sorry :cry:
Thankyou Jane, for giving your rabbits amazing lives - they will be forever greatful to you and one day you will all be together again...no words can ease your pain Xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

How awful for you. They had the best with you and they will be eternally happy for what you done for them xx

I can't think of anything to say that will ease your pain.

I'm so so sorry.

I'm so glad that dear Harry and Jo found comfort together in their final months.

No-one could have cared for them any better and letting them pass together was a true act of kindness and humanity.

You remain in my thoughts and please let us support you.

Take care xxx

I am so sorry :cry:

I wish that I could take away some of the hurt. It must be unbarable :cry:

I understand some of the pain you are feeling. when i had to let stormy go it hurt so much that I could feel my heart breaking. It still feels like a double punch in the heart and stomach :cry: I know that I did not lose gypsy and Storm. Together, but within 18 months gypsy storm and Chico were all gone :cry: it was always gypsy storm and Chico.

Watching your much loved family grow old is horrible. I hope that in time you will find some comfort in the fact that your babies have all had the best life with you. They will all remain with you in some form.

Thinking of you at this sad time. Sending much love to you xxxxx

I am sorry. I do feel for you having to say goodbye to so many in such a short time. Saying goodbye is horrid for an owner who has one bunny let alone when you have to say it to three in 24 hours.

Thinking of you.

Words seem so inadequate at such a horrendous time, Jane. Sending you massive hugs and I am crying with you as I write this. Binky-free at The Bridge Harry & Jo, you were so very much loved and will be even more missed. I am so terribly sorry, Jane. xxx

Back