• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Dead :-(

Oh god no Jane, what a terrible shock. I can't believe you have lost your wonderful Lady Lydia, we were only talking about her hocks last week. Jane I know you must be feeling utter despair and grief. Lady Lydia can join her Sir Victor Velveteen, the most devoted couple. Such an incredibly sad loss. Please talk to us, I know this will hit you hard.

i cant do this any more

i want out

two more booked in for pts tomorrow

just want to die

I cannot even begin to imagine coping with the pain and despair of all this. :cry: But please try and hang on Jane, if only for your remaining beloved rabbits. I wish I could take all your pain and heartache away. xx

I can't even fathom it Jane, I really can't.

I hope you can take comfort in the fact that she is reunited with Sir Victor at the Bridge.

Sweet dreams darling Lady L.

Jane, we are ALL HERE FOR YOU.

XX

So so sorry Jane, I really am. The beautiful Lady Lydia had a wonderful life being loved and cared for by you. Binky free lovely girl xxxxxx

Oh Jane :( I am so sorry, Binky free Lady Lydia. I am sorry you have to have pts tomorrow as well :( Please hang on, Endeavour and Herbert need you xx

Back